Eightoaks Limited Registered in England and Wales Company No. 06961004
Registered Office 1st Floor Holborn Gate 330 High Holborn London WC1V 7QT VAT No. 979271565

© Eightoaks Limited 2016 | Website Terms & Conditions of Use | Privacy Policy
Site design by aamow
Business Advisers | Accountants | Tax Consultants
London: 0207 127 5330
  Kent:     01732  550030
Business Advisers | Accountants | Tax Consultants
Advice for Individuals

From personal tax returns and tax planning to more complex international or estate matters our Chartered Tax Adviser team
Are you:
- a higher rate taxpayer?
- a business owner?
- planning your future or retirement
- coming to or leaving the UK?
- concerned you are paying too much tax?
We manage all aspects of your personal tax affairs, including:
- tax returns (including Partnership)
- assistance with Tax Investigations
- Personal Tax Planning
- Tax aspects of Wealth Management
- HMRC Disclosure Opportunities
As Chartered Tax Advisers we are perhaps better qualified in this area than many general accountants and "Tax Shop" franchises. But that doesn't mean we're not affordable.

We recognise that many people have business, corporate interests or charitable ventures and in providing personal tax advice we ensure that we have the full picture to address any overlap with your business interests.

Get in touch today and find out how we try and make tax less painful. Call Sharon Keown on 0207 127 5330 or drop her an email.
Tax Healthcheck
Although we are Business Advisers we also specialise in Personal Tax for Professionals.The increasing complexity of both UK tax legislation and individuals' financial affairs means that managing your personal tax is more challenging than ever.

Why not book a Tax Healthcheck at our London or Tonbridge office, or at your place? Call Sharon Keown on 0207 127 5330.
"I don't need to do a Tax Return"

It is natural to assume that just because HMRC haven't send you a tax return that you don't need to do one.

Or if you do you see it as an obligation with no benefit to yourself.

However, sumitting a return is often the only way of identifying overpaid tax and getting this refunded to you.
Tax Talk